Welcome to another InspireInk blog hop! This is a group of crafty friends giving inspiration based on a theme.
I have taken advantage of the bright new In Colours for my design and nothing says fun better than a shaker card!
The Pick a Pennant stamp set was used to add banners across to top of the card base using Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover and Grapefruit Grove ink.
The shaker element is made using the layering squares framelits. I decided to use a double frame cut from Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch card stock. Iridescent sequins were used in the shaker.
The sentiment was stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink. The Tailored Tag punch was used to shape the end.
Finally, the Balloon Bouquet punch was used to cut balloons in all five colours and arranged on the card.
I hope you enjoyed this project.
Please click below to move on to the lovely Sam’s project!
Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stampin’!
Hostess Code: 4QCQ4HPT
I am taking part in this week’s Just Add Ink Challenge.
This time the task is to create a Shaker card…. Not something I make a lot!
Pop over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what the design team have made.
Here is what I created.
I just love the Magical Day stamp bundle … It is such a shame it will be retiring at the end of May.
The card base is made with Pink Pirouette card stock. Some Daffodil Delight striped paper from the Tutti-Frutti collection was adhered to the front.
I chose to make a heart shaped aperture from Pink Pirouette card stock. Some Window Sheet adhered to the back with Fast Fuse.
Adhesive foam strips were applied around the aperture and the edge of the card stock.
Gold glitter flakes and some sequins were placed in the centre of the card. The aperture was then adhered over the top.
The sentiment from the stamp set was stamped with Pink Pirouette ink and cut with the Everyday Label punch. This was adhered with dimensionals withe some Silver metallic thread looped behind.
Three unicorns were coloured with Stampin’ Blend markers.
I hope that you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin’!
Here’s a first… A shaker card!
I have used a Crumb Cake card base.
Some Coffee Break DSP was cut to size. Before adhering this to the card, I die cut a circle forming an aperture.
The same die was used to cut some Early Espresso card stock, I then used a larger scalloped circle to create a frame.
I cut some foiled acetate with the same scalloped die. The Early Espresso frame was adhered to this to create a window. On the reverse, I used a foam strip, these are easy to shape around the window.
Some sequins were added to the card base. Don’t make the pile to deep as they will get caught and move around. The window was positioned over the top.
A coffee cup was stamped in Crumb Cake ink, with the sentiment added in Early Espresso.
I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin’!