Best Wishes #GDP181

Hello Everyone,

This week is a colour challenge!

See what the Design Team have created with this colour palette here

I have to say when I pulled these from my colour caddy I wasn’t instantly inspired.

But I remembered something I had shown my downline about using the Stamparatus to create multicoloured images.

With that in mind, I decided to use Petal Palette to make my project.

And this is my card…

I started by preparing the florals.

I mounted the stamp onto the clear door of the tool. I used sponge daubers to apply the inks.

I stamped with Daffodil Delight ink first. Cleaned the stamp and then applied Grapefruit Grove. I repeated this with Lemon Lime Twist. The images were die cut with the coordinating Framelits.

I prepped a card base using Daffodil Delight card stock and added a Lemon Lime Twist layer.

Before adding Whisper White, I first stamped some foliage to add detail to the background.

The die cuts were adhered to the bottom of the card with dimensionals.

A sentiment was stamped with Grapefruit Grove ink and cut with a die from the same set.

I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy Stampin’!

Verity xx

Product List

Stamparatus

[148187]

£46.00

Happy Birthday Friend #GDP153

Hi Everyone,

It’s time for a Global Design Project colour challenge! Wish me luck, the winner will get the opportunity to be a guest designer… That would be amazing!

See what the design team have made here.!

So these colours are quite a challenge. Not a combination I would have chosen, though it does remind me of neopolitan ice cream!

This is what I created.

The Timeless Textures stamp set was used to make a tone on tone distressed background on the Daffodil Delight card base.

A panel was made by adding Flirty Flamingo DSP to another piece of Daffodil Delight card stock. This was adhered with dimensionals.

The circle topper was made using combinations of layering dies and punches. The sentiment was stamped with 2nd generation Soft Suede ink and cut with the matching Darling Label punch.

Soft Suede ink was used to stamp the flowers. Sponge daubers were used to apply the ink colours of the challenge to the image.

This was die cut and added to the card with dimensionals. A few rhinestones and Wink of Stella completed the card.

I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy Stampin’!

Verity xx

Product List