Here’s something a bit different from me today. Isn’t it cute!
This stamp set is called A Little Wild and will be retiring at the end of May.
The lions were stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Stampin’ Blends.
A rectangular frame was die cut and added to the card with dimensionals.
The lions were arranged in and around the frame.
A simple sentiment was added to the bottom.
I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed and linked to the online store below.
I would love to be your demonstrator.
Don’t miss out on these last chance items…. When they’re gone, they’re gone!
Thanks for stopping by today and happy Stampin’!
Wednesday means Global Design Project! It’s a theme challenge this week… New Beginnings! You can see what the design team created here!
It just so happens I have been asked to make a new baby card for a friend of mine.
I have used the beautiful A Little Wild stamp set.
The background was made with the Bundle of Love DSP.
Before adhering the layers, I die cut a circle to create an aperture. A piece of window sheet was sandwiched between the DSP and then added to the card base.
The little bear was stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blend markers.
The front of the bear was adhered to the card with dimensionals. The back was then added to the back with Fast Fuse.
The sentiment was stamped and cut with a 1 inch punch and layered on to a 1-1/8 inch scalloped circle.
I decided to add “congratulations” which I took from the Petal Palette stamp set. I cut this to a banner and adhered it under the little bear’s feet.
I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by and happy Stampin’!
I am so in love with the new Stampin’ Blends and these little bears are so adorable.
The stamp set I have used is A Little Wild, which was stamped with Memento ink on to thick Whisper White card stock.
The colours I have used on each bear are;
- Bronze and Ivory,
- Light and Dark Smoky Slate,
- Dark and Light Crumb Cake,
- Light Smoky Slate and Colour Lifter.
The coloured bears were fussy cut and adhered to a Stitched Circle.
A Starburst punch shaped was coloured with a coordinating Stampin’ Blend marker. The bears were added with dimensionals.
The Scallop Tag Topper punch was used to cut Whisper White card stock.
Each tag was finished with tiny bees from the same stamp set, and some Natural Trim.
I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed and linked to the online shop.
Thanks for stopping by and gappy stampin’!