Another sketch challenge coming at ya today courtesy of the Just Add Ink team.
You can see what the design team have made on the blog here
So….. I decided to put a “twist” on the sketch, mainly because I didn’t like the origin orientation with the design I chose.
I began by embossing a card layer with the Curls and Swirls embossing folder, and adhering this to a white card base.
A 1-1/4 inch strip of Frosted Floral DSP was adhered to some white card stock. Half a pearlized doily was then added to the back. The strip was then added to the card with dimensionals.
The additional elements were stamped with Mint Macaron or Highland Heather inks and Die cut with the coordinating Framelits. These were secured with a mix of Multipurpose glue and dimensionals.
Some basic adhesive sequins finished the card.
I hope you enjoyed this project.
The supplies used are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by today and happy Stampin’!