Welcome to this week’s Global Design Project challenge entry.
The design team have made some wonderful samples as inspiration. You can see them all here
And this is my card….
The base is made with Night of Navy card stock.
Some Twinkle Twinkle DSP was cut to size. A one inch strip of Vellum was secure along the middle. Night of Navy twine was then wrapped around this before adhering to the base.
For the sentiment, I used the Sale-a-bration stamp set, Part of my Story. This was stamped with Balmy Blue ink and Die cut with a Stitched Shape Framelit.
A scalloped oval of Vellum was die cut and the sentiment layered on top. I used dimensionals to add this to the card.
Finally, I added a double bow tied from the Night of Navy twine.
I hope you enjoyed this project. The supplies used are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by today and happy Stampin’!